Welcome to Binance learn and earn quiz answers today. Here you will get answers to questions related to the world’s largest crypto exchange called Binance.
Binance Learn and Earn Quiz Answers Today
To participate in Binance play and earn reward games, you need to know and understand the questions below.
Q: What makes the OO optimistic?
A: Proposed data will not require resolution unless it is disputed, and disputes are rare
Q: How many tokens did UMA transfer to its DAO in 2021?
A: 35 million tokens
Q: Who are the three actors in the OO system?
A: The contract requesting the data; the participant proposing the data; and the disputer
Q: Why is there a reward associated with voting correctly?
A: So there is an incentive to be correct
Q: Why does the OO include a human component?
A: Humans can provide any kind of knowable truth to a blockchain
Q: What are the phases in the UMA voting process?
A: Voting period; voting revealing period; reward collection period
Q: What is the DAO tooling organization that is a sister protocol to UMA and Across and is secured by the OO?
Q: How long does it typically take for the OO, through its UMA token holders, to resolve a dispute?
A: 48 hours
Q: What is UMA’s native token?
A: UMA coin
Q: What is the cross-chain bridge empowered by UMA and its OO?
Q: All of these concepts are related to Band Token EXCEPT for…
A: Cash incentives
Q: Which sentence is INCORRECT?
A: Band Protocol leverages on-chain centralized oracles that link on-chain applications together.
Q: Which characteristics differentiate Band Protocol from other oracle services?
A: Decentralization, maximum customization and flexibility, easy scalability, economical cost, interoperability, and cross-chain
Q: Which ecosystem(s) has/have partnered with Band Protocol?
A: All are correct
Q: Which of the following IS NOT a use case of the BAND token?
A: To secure a discount when requesting data
Q: Which sentence is CORRECT?
A: BandChain’s Delegated Proof of Stake design and BAND token create a decentralized network.
Q: What network is BandChain on?
Q: Which characteristic DOES NOT correctly describe BAND Protocol?
A: On-chain Defi protocol
Q: “Locked staking” refers to the process of locking your digital assets on a _ for a certain period.
A: Proof of Stake blockchain
Q: With Binance Locked Staking, redemption doesn’t require a certain unlocking period. True or false?
Q: What can you NOT do on Binance Earn?
A: Conduct leveraged trading to amply the returns
Q: Which of the following is a form of passive income?
A: Alice stakes her crypto holdings
Q: What can you do with Binance Earn?
A: Select different products to grow your crypto holdings
Q: What is NOT staking?
A: Generate returns by trading your coins
Q: Once you subscribe to the Locked Staking, interests will be calculated from the following day, and are distributed to your Spot Wallet every day. True or false?
Q: When the Locked Staking process is complete, the staked assets will be redeemed automatically and returned to you.
A: spot wallet
Q: Binance Locked Staking’s locking period for different products is the same. True or false?
Binance question and answer reward Terms and Conditions
- Illegally bulk registered accounts and sub-accounts shall not be eligible to participate or receive any rewards.
- Rewards are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Users can only claim the reward for each course after completing the respective quiz.
- There will be caps imposed on the number of rewards available to eligible users per country/region.
- Eligible users may complete multiple quizzes to claim multiple rewards. Users will not be able to participate in this activity once all rewards are distributed.
- The actual value of the reward received is subject to change due to market fluctuation.
- For BTTC course only:
- BTTC rewards are only available to users who have never subscribed to Locked Staking products before 2022-08-04 07:00 (UTC).
- Binance Staking will return staked digital assets/digital currencies to users’ spot wallets at the end of the agreed staking period. Users can view their Locked Staking assets by going to Wallets > Earn > Locked Staking.
- For this activity, users may not redeem their staked digital assets/digital currencies in advance.
- For all remaining courses, excluding BTTC:
- Binance reserves the right to terminate the activity at any time without prior notice.
- Binance accounts can only be used by the account registrants. Binance reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of Binance accounts by persons other than account registrants.
- Binance reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity. Binance reserves the right to change or modify these terms at its discretion at any time.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Hope you got value, the binance learn and earn quiz answers busd challenge is getting interesting with a lot of rewards involve.Join Our Social Handle Below: