Looking for open positions in Nigeria right now? You can find the most recent, legitimate job openings in Nigeria, Canada and USA here on Maobiplus, the leading job forum.
To keep you informed of the most recent job openings in Nigeria, we frequently publish a variety of professional possibilities.
Npc Ad-hoc Staff E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census
This is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that online application for the 2023 Population and Housing Census ad-hoc staff recruitment has commenced. The National Population Commission (NPC) wants to recruit 25 million ad-hoc workers for the 2023 population census exercise.
What is the work of NPC staff?
The Federal Republic of Nigeria’s main data mining commission, the National Population Commission (NPC), is in charge of gathering, compiling, analyzing, and disseminating data about the country’s population and economy. Candidates should have the necessary educational credentials.
- Applicant must be Nigerian
- Applicant must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN)
- Applicant must have a functional e-mail account
- Applicant must have a valid and functional phone number
- Prospective candidates must have an operational commercial bank account (No student/NYSC Account)
- Must have valid educational qualifications such as a Secondary diploma, high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Doctorate degree.
How do I apply for ad hoc?
To apply, interested candidates should visit http://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
Please note that there will be temporary system closure of the e-recruitment portal for internal review of the recruitment process from 7th November to 13th November, 2022.
For enquiry call NPC hotline: 07000236787 or contact NPC social media platforms:
Facebook: National Population Commission
YouTube: NPC Nigeria
Application Is Free. Beware Of Internet Fraudsters!!
Npc Ad-hoc Staff Job
The application starts 31st October 2022 and ends 28th December 2022 and You are not required to pay for the application. The National Population Commission (NPC) 2023 recruitment application is FREE!
How do I complete my NPC registration?
The National Population Commission invites applications from eligible candidates to serve as adhoc staff in the 2023 Population and Housing Census in the following categories:
- Field Coordinators
- Training Centre Administrators
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officers
- Data Quality Managers
- Data Quality Assistants
- Special Workforce
NPC Recruitment Screening Procedure
- The Recruitment Review Team would examine, and screen applicants based on their NIN, documents (School Certificates), and photo passport.
- First-level screening would be conducted on the portal by filtering the applicants based on the stated requirements.
- Physical screening would be conducted at the LGA’s designated centres.
- The LRRT is composed of:
- LGA Comptroller Chairman
- One NPC Desk Officer Secretary
- Designated LGA Staff
Prospective Ad-hoc staff can only apply on the census portal in areas where they are residents and will be deployed accordingly.Join Our Social Handle Below: