Job DescriptionQuinte Gardens is an all-inclusive retirement residence, where private suites can be decorated with your own furnishings and possessions, and where an attentive 24–hour staff will help complement the full enjoyment of retirement living. We have Independent Living and also an Assisted Living component. Take morning coffee with friends in our Bistro, stroll through the beautiful gardens, or be pampered in our Hair Salon while the staff takes care of housekeeping. And our Resident Engagement team creates strategic programming and daily activities on top of planning special events and community outings.
The Dishwasher is accountable for ware-washing, pot washing and sanitation of the department in accordance with infection control, legislative requirements and the organization standards.
• Cleans dishes, pots, glassware, and cutlery following established sanitation
• Ensures correct usage of chemicals in dish machine and pot-washing areas, i.e.
uses 3-sink method for pot washing.
• Cleans kitchen, including mopping entire floor. Assumes cleaning tasks as per
site cleaning schedules.
• Receives, uncrates, and puts away supplier deliveries as required.
• Alerts Chef to problems and makes recommendations about corrective action.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Grade 10 minimum education required.
• Must have Smart Serve designation and one year experience in dining room
• Safe Food Handling Certification is preferred.
• Proven customer service skills and excellent command of verbal and written
• Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.
- Company Name: Quinte Gardens Retirement Residence
- Employment Type: Part Time / Full Time
- Job Location City/Town : Belleville State, New Brunswick
- Country: Canada